Thursday, March 3, 2011

Atlantic Avenue, Delray

Blue Cruizer
I took what Cameron calls "the car" (the Hasselblad) to Delray Sunday. We had a great time, but I always do when I'm with my daughter. We saw lots of older women with horrible plastic surgery, duck lips, thin skin, ridiculous cheek bones and expressionless.  I didn't take any photos of them, maybe one day I will have the guts to stick the camera in their distorted faces. For now I think that would be kind of rude.

I get so frustrated every time I take the Hasselblad out to shoot. The camera is not second nature yet, so I have to think when I shoot. I hate being stuck to one focal length, but I'm not ready to carry around a heavy zoom yet. I miss so many shots. Each time I say I'm not taking it out to shoot anymore, then I process the images and am blown away by the quality. More photos after the jump...


West 806
Fifteen

Kindness Rocks
Be Kind
Lunch
Red Light

American Doll

No comments:

Post a Comment