Saturday, July 9, 2011

Sedona Hasselblad Workshop Day Two


We started the day at Airport Road. Perfect place for panoramas. A beautiful view. I did feel bad however for the woman who was peacefully sitting on the vortex beating her drum, deep in thought until our group of photographers with their cameras and tripods invaded her space. Hopefully she found another vortex to watch the world from.

Our afternoon location was Cathedral Rock. The first location was just a short walk on some rocks across across the river. I wasn't crazy about this view. The second location was much better. The perfect place for the cliche, I mean iconic shot of Cathedral Rock. A local photographer guided us along a trail to show us the way. He pointed out the Poison Ivy that ran along the trail. I have never seen so much poison ivy in my life. Leaves of three let them be!

Click on Read More for more images...










Nice pose Eric!

Jerry hard at work

Look Ma no hands! The Hasselblad/GigaPan hard at work.




Thanks Ian for setting up this beautiful shot with my daughter.



No comments:

Post a Comment