Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Back from Grand Cayman




I'm feeling a bit like Cinderella, clock strikes 12, snap back to reality. Luckily I found my prince charming 20 years ago, so I didn't have to leave any shoes behind.

I had such a good time during our Grand Cayman underwater workshop. Wonderful people, great weather, beautiful surroundings. Only bummer, it went by way to quick.

I got to meet and get to know a group of very interesting and talented people.

I never did get certified before I left for the Caymans. I never could get past the idea of squeezing into a wetsuit in front of a group of strangers. Pretty pathetic, I know. After seeing how much fun everyone had and the great images they captured, I will definitely be certified and ready to go for next time. So it's back to 40 laps a day for me. Time to buck up, get in shape and shed this fat suit I've imprisoned myself in.

As sad as I was for the workshop to end I am soooo happy to be back home. There is nothing like big hugs and kisses from my daughter and husband! To top it all off I was greeted by my neighbors with tequila shots and martinis, Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment