Saturday, February 26, 2011

Florida Renaissance Festival 2011

Swashbucklin'

Jaunty Dragon

I'm still forcing myself to get comfortable with the Hasselblad. Last weekend I took it to the Renaissance Festival. I didn't take very many photos, was too busy yapping with Jim, lot of catching up to do. I completely screwed up the camera settings, but got a few happy accidents. Now I know to double check and make sure Peter hasn't set the camera up with some funky settings. We had a great time. Cameron looked so cute in her costume that she sewed herself by hand. Charlie was happy he didn't have to go, he spent the day in the big red chair watching the Daytona 500. Cam had a fried Twinkie. I asked her how it tasted, she said "fried".  More photos after the jump... 
Hag


Everything wrong with America!

Royal Bird

Jim
Took this with my iphone, got to love the Hipstamatic app!

No comments:

Post a Comment